Sunday, October 23
Bootcamp costs range from $129 to $150 per person, and pre-registration is required. To sign up, select your bootcamp of choice as an add-on during the International Conference registration process. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
Already registered? Log in to your existing conference registration to select a bootcamp as an add-on using the instructions below!
- Click this link and type in your email along with your confirmation code found in your confirmation email.
- Once you’ve logged in, select ‘Add Option’ below your registration details. A pop-up will appear displaying these options.
- Check the box next to which options you wish to add. If you are adding a bootcamp, enter in your payment information and click, ‘submit.’
Become a Certified Vacation Rental Housekeeper Professional (CVRHP)
Time: 1:00 pm – 5:30 pm | Price: $129
Presented by: Durk Johnson, VP of Hospitality, Seabrook Hospitality
Join this bootcamp course for focused education geared towards operations managers, including Executive Housekeepers or anyone else responsible for managing the team of housekeepers and/or inspectors. Attendees have the opportunity to complete the Certified Vacation Rental Housekeeper Professional (CVRHP) exam at a discounted rate during this bootcamp.
Essentials of Vacation Rental Sales and Hospitality Excellence, with Doug Kennedy and Cathy Cook
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm | Price: $150
Presented by: Doug Kennedy, President and Cathy Cook, Executive Director of Training and Development, Kennedy Training Network
Doug Kennedy and Cathy Cook present a “train-the-trainer” format presentation for all first time attendees or those looking to get a refresher on the basics. Those in attendance will receive the full copy of the PowerPoint presentation deck to share with their staff back with their staff. The content is a mixed-bag of highlights from all of KTN’s core sales and guest hospitality experience training. This is a must-do overview of best practices and would encourage anyone new to the industry or new to VRMA to join us!
Not only will you walk away with actionable to-do items for your company, but you’ll drill down into hospitality/guest service excellent topics. See below on what will specifically be covered.
Hospitality and Guest Service Excellence Topics:
- Why hospitality excellence is so important in today’s era: How not to let your vacation rental homes become a “commodity”
- “Hospitality” vs. “guest service:” What is the difference?
- The “tricycle of guest service excellence:” Given the complexity of the VR section or lodging (larger accommodations, longer stays, more guests), how all the staff, departments, and divisions of your company have to work together to create positive guest experiences
- Your vacation rental company is actually a “memory factory”
- The core principle of hospitality excellence as a company culture
- The essentials of guest service excellence to help your company stand out
- Reservations sales and retargeting
- Who ARE today’s callers and WHY do they still call when they can easily book online on their smartphone?
- Investigative QUESTions to unmask the caller’s plans
- Using a “storytelling selling” approach to sell the experience and not rent a “unit”
- Securing the sale
- Retargeting voice reservations leads from those who are interested, but not yet ready
The Ultimate Owner Acquisition Bootcamp: Build YOUR Inventory Growth Machine in Less than Two Hours
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm | Price: $150
Presented by: Brooke Pfautz, Founder and CEO, Vintory and Jed Stevens, GM and Co-Founder, Koloa Kai Vacation Rental & Management
What if VRMA attendees could leave Vegas with their own fully operational inventory growth system in place? That’s what industry veterans Brooke Pfautz and Jed Stevens are aiming to offer in their fully interactive, hands-on crash course on owner acquisition. Get free access to all the tools you need to build out your own inventory growth machine. Plus, these experts will personally guide you through creating your owner acquisition playbook.
All attendees will walk away with the following:
- Key Messaging Building Blocks
- 500 Lines of Data for your Market
- Custom Designed Postcard
- Homeowner Presentation
- Cold Email Sequence
- Live Landing Page designed to acquire new homeowners
- Interactive ROI Calculator Lead Magnet Page
- ROI Estimator
- CRM with Marketing Automation (free for 3 months!)
- A Free Copy of Brooke’s 3x Best Selling Book “From 0 to 500 Property in 5 Years”